Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ

When I was 15 years old, I had the opportunity to attend an EFY Conference at BYU. I was raised with the gospel, so when I first got to the conference, I felt that I was there to have fun and that the spiritual teachings didn’t apply to me. Well, I did have fun, that is true, but the testimony I gained of my Savior Jesus Christ through the classes, devotionals, and daily testimony meetings is more memorable to me than all of the activities I did. I always had the feeling that the church was important and that I had a Heavenly Father who loved me, but during that conference I gained the firm knowledge of my savior lives and that he loves me very much. I know that love is real by the sacrifices he made for me. He atoned for my sins, he died for me so that I could return to live in my Heavenly Fathers presence, and he is an example to me. I love my Savior and I will forever try to be like him. I am not perfect that is true, but with my Saviors help, someday I can be. I know that this church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, is true. I know my Savior lives and that he loves me.

1 comment:

Chickweedtea said...

Nice blog page. We miss you all.

~Bridget~